Starting my Korean Adventure!

Friday, June 24, 2011 3:44 AM




FINALLY! After a year of fighting with myself and my decision making, I have finally decided to Learn Korean. My Final/Long Term goal is to able to READ ANIME, oh wait that’s Japanese. hahaha I'm joking, I would never learn for that reason - like I read anime anyway!






I have decided to take upon an Asian language because of the Complete difference of English/German/French to lets say, Japanese/Chinese/Korean. I clearly knew I didn't want to learn Chinese because of the Difficulty it takes to learn, and I just didn't feel like putting hours of study to just be able to say “Ma” differently to mean mom or horse. Not my cup of tea, but still a beautiful language.
Now it was Korean and Japanese to fight to death for my choise. I actually started learning Japanese about a year ago, but due to personal problems, I had to stop for several months, which caused me to forget a whole lot. I think most people who think about learning Korean have either tried/done or thought about learning Japanese first. I find both to be so pretty, and interesting. They are both accomplish-able and worth while the effort. Despite the rather Easy Pronunciation of Japanese, their writing system is the hard to master(Kanji I mean). Korean is hard to pronounce (i can tell already with a few word) but honestly, It gets me all giggly inside about the hard speech, but OMG the writing System is so easy. 

So why my choose, Korean, simply because I know many Korean speakers, I also have more in contact with Korea, from the cloths I buy, music I listen to, to even my dang phone. It’s all Korean, and honestly, I would like to be different in the sense that most people want to learn Japanese, it’s a nice refreshing change to study Korean. So I have chosen Korean to be my 4th language.

TADA
Welcome to my new blog about My adventure of Korean. I hope it is entertaining, and actually fun reading.
Thank you<3





Labels:


0 Make Wishes