Oh the Ever changing me

Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:10 AM



I have discovered many things in my life that I find Interesting -about myself.
The things that will always state the same:
1. I like to eat food – need it anyway.
2. I like classical music.
3. I wear cloths.
4. my eye colour is brownish!
but what is always changing:
1. what electrical device i find pretty.
2. how i should wear my cloths/hair.
3. my current favorite musical taste.
4. And the ever living question onto which fucking Website I will host my blog.
I am once again here! I’m done! I tell ya, I’m done. I will stay here. Even if no one ever reads my blogs I will stay here.
I tried to use Skyrock again, dispite the high traffic and fans (apparently) I disliked the spams and bullshit comments/messages I got.
Then I tried Blogger ( like that it’s a google thing one site has all) but I don’t know how to browse other blogs and so much of their structure system I highly dislike.

0 Make Wishes